Welcome to Sassy LashesLash Extensions Las Vegas
$10 off for all new clients
Luxurious Las Vegas Eyelash Boutique. Enjoy our posh and comfortable surroundings. Like many beauty services, eyelash extensions aren’t the kind of thing you want to risk having a bad experience with, especially the first time trying them.
Sassy Lashes LV uses special techniques that ensures healthier, more beautiful lashes that last longer and feel fantastic. Our consultation will include determining which length and weight is best for your natural lashes.
Classic Set of Lashes
Full set of Classic Lashes For the first timer. A very natural look. $110 for full set $65 for fills
Mixed Full Set
Our most popular line. This is a mixed set of classic and volume eyelashes. $150 for a full set $75 for fills
If you’re looking for a more dramatic look we highly recommend our Volume Set. $195 for full set and $85 fills.
Mega Volume Full Set
Max Fullness and fluff overload. The difference is the thinner diameter lash of .03. $230 for a full set $100 for fills
The Sassy Strip Lash Look
The Sassy Strip Lash Look gives you that desired look of any Strip Lash you’re able to pick up from the store. Simply bring it in or show us a picture and allow our experienced Lash Artists to use their mapping skills to fulfill that look. These are still individual eyelash extensions just created to give a look of any Lash Strip. $285 for full set and $135 fills.
If you cancel or reschedule your appointment six hours before your appointment, then a $25 cancellation fee will be assessed.
All first time clients must pay a $25 deposit fee that goes towards your service unless you cancel or reschedule six hours before your service.
Our No Refund Policy
Sassy Lashes LV does not offer refunds, we do offer a 3 day grace period to come in for touch-ups as needed.
This does not apply to touch-ups or weeklys.
Eyelash Extension Aftercare
Eyelash extensions are just one more addition to our monthly bills so let’s keep them clean & healthy with the best aftercare possible.
See below for the rules on aftercare. Please keep in mind, you can always call, text or visit our online chat with any questions.
- Avoid getting wet for the first 24 hours after application
- After the 24 hour mark make sure to wash your lashes daily
- You may use your Sassy Cleansing brush that we sell, any makeup brush at home or even your finger (are not as effective)
- Pump cleanser in your hand or even directly on your lash line and lid. Brush all over the eye area including downward getting between the extensions. Rinse with water getting them completely drenched. Blow dry on cool only or air dry & never brush them wet. Once they are dry to the touch brush them out with a mascara wand.
- Avoid all oils on or around your eyes
- Do not pull
- Avoid sleeping directly on your face
- No mascara
- No extreme heat
- No lash curlers
- DO NOT CUT YOUR LASH EXTENSIONS
- Log into use GingerLimited modeAfter the 24 hour mark
From The Blog
If you are like a lot of clients, then at some point you will begin to wonder if having lash extensions over the years can damage your natural eyelashes? This is both false and true. No. If applied correctly eyelash extensions will not ruin your natural lashes. Your...read more
For some, getting eyelash extensions might not be an immediate thought. For some, lashes might take some consideration, righteously so for anything on our face. However, we believe that there is plenty more benefit than any considered doubt for a person getting their...read more